Facebook Linkedin Rss

SoMExNet

SoMExNet – Network enhancing the SoMEx app is a project proposing to implement an extensive process supporting an existent tool: the SoMEx app. The SoMEx app was developed bring a previous Erasmus+ project (2014-1-BE01-KA202-000875). This Android application provides the people taking part in mobility exchanges with all the necessary information (general info, travel, schedules, culture, language, contacts, evaluation, certification, etc.). The app helped the SoMEx partners (VET training centers and a national association) to increase the number of mobility exchanges in the building sector

The specific objective of SoMExNet is to enlarge the number of institutions using the app and, by that means, the number of mobility exchanges in Europe. By sensitizing trainees to the mobility process, we aim to reach the global objective of increasing the mobility of young workers in the building sector on the European labor market.
The core partners will develop an extensive process and toolkit, to make the app available to any institution in the building sector interested in it. To achieve this, we will:

• transfer the Android app (new technical partner)
  • make the app available on IOS too
  • insure the largest dissemination possible for the app through a users’ network linked by a users’ adhesion charter
  • develop tools (collaborative platform, users’ kit, pedagogical kit and pedagogical process) that will accompany the app and help the associated partners to use it for their mobility projects in an autonomous way
  • further improve the quality of the app through « on-the-field tests », feedback and modification
Discuss this news : 22 Comments
  1. Lacky says:

Do you find yourself wandering the dance floor, unsure of where to step and what body part to shake? Have The Jitterbug, The Macarena and The Sprinkler lost their novelty? Lucky for you, scientists have now discovered the specific dance moves women find the sexiest. Click here

2. David Meier says:

I most definitely enjoyed assessing your blog site. It was very well authored along with additionally remarkably understandable. Unlike included blog websites I have actually truly had a look at which remain in truth not that fantastic. best dental dentistry

3. Wolfgang says:

It is a superb website release regularly. I am impressed that there are numerous realities concerning this difficulty that has actually been discovered as well as additionally, you have actually defeat your self this moment, most of doing nail the need for making along with the excellent website. boulevard mall marts

4. Leon Dresdner says:

I have just recently started a blog site web site, the info you make use of on this website has actually helped me significantly. Thanks for every single among your time & job. “If you would definitely understand the strength and also willpower, invite the business of trees. pressure washing experts

5. Andreas Frei says:

I believed I would most definitely leave my initial affirmation. I do not identify what to state besides that I have in truth genuinely taken pleasure in the evaluation. Terrific blog web site. I will most definitely protect seeing this blog website very commonly. mortgage broker program

6. Swen Gottschalk says:

In the event that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing awesome substance like you, more perusers would be occupied with their compositions. Much thanks to you for thinking about your substance. best plumbers

7. Jan Ebersbach says:

I presume I am going to merely add it up what I sent moreover because the case, I am entirely appreciating your diary web site. I too am a hopeful diary blogger but I am still new the whole factor. click here now

8. Nussbaum says:

I have really been surfing on the web more than 3 people assets today. however I never in the past revealed any kind of captivating post like your own one of a kind. It’s somewhat worth suitable for me. In my point of view. in the event that all web software engineers alongside in like manner blog site. visit the site

9. seo says:

This is truly the very first time I go below. I located a large amount of amazing stuff in your blog site web site website particularly its conversation. From the deals of discussing your testaments, I believe I am not the just one having all the fulfillment right here preserve terrific. roofing services

10. Erik Baader says:

I above pleased I discovered this internet website, I may not reveal any type of kind of type of discovering on this issue formerly. In addition, work a website along with on the occasion that you are in the past interested doing some site visitor making up for me if possible do not be reluctant to notify me, I’m reliably trying to find people to consider my site. physical therapy fitness

11. Marco Herrmann says:

I ought to evaluate that the research study was done wonderful, possibly the absolute best issue took place if you uncover to develop these details along with additionally use essential elements. injury lawyer attorney

12. woodwardmarie says:

After her sitcom debut, Woodward won little parts in a trio of made-for-TV motion pictures. To start with, close by “Clarissa” star Melissa Joan Hart in the 1995 made-for-TV dramatization “Family Get-together: A Relative Nightmare.” Then in 1995, she played Lucy in her second made-for-TV film, “Tornado!.” In 1997 she assumed an uncredited job in the CBS miniseries “Genuine Women.” shannon woodward psych

13. TVBuddyCaster says:

This astounding gadget from TV Buddy Caster has brought the enthusiasm of numerous clients because of its uncommon attributes. Website Making the most of your preferred film on a huge screen without those irritating includes and that too subterranean insect a moderate cost, what else one could request!

14. euphoricfeet says:

It is stated that the euphoric feet offer customers a pleasing feeling on their frame after you have used to the insoles. euphoricfeetreviews Apparently, the insoles enable customers to sense extra active and livelier than normal days. Also, it has been said that many customers have testified that the insoles do not make their feet tired even after a tiring bodily exercising. The product is lauded for its simplicity further to for being effective.

15. electroluxset says:

Alongside a collection of the driving parameters, the Washer Dryer Market reviews also consist of a spate of other dynamics touching on the industry, consisting of the nominal dangers detergents for high efficiency washers winning in this marketplace in addition to the boom possibilities that this commercial enterprise sphere has inside the destiny.

16. businessuk says:

One banking botnet became used to scouse borrow greater than USD 39.68 million from 30,000 clients over a ninety-day length, it introduced. vps uk BT is blocking over100 million tried malware communications each month that allows you to maintain their customers safe,” said the file.

17. beautifulovequote says:

Makar Sankranti in West India including the states Gujarat, Maharashtra and Rajasthan, positive thinking quotes it also regarded and celebrated by way of different popular names during the united states. For instance, is called Maghi in North India (which follows right after Lohri)

18. best convertible car seat for trucks says:

The uplifting news is all vehicle seats must meet a similar government wellbeing measures, yet some vehicle seats accompany additional treats or can be utilized for more. Here are a few variables to consider while picking a convertible vehicle seat:Feeling anxious about having a “child ready?” This vehicle seat gives genuine feelings of serenity prevalent security: two layers of side-sway insurance, a strong steel outline and an effect retaining base that packs to decrease the power of a crash.

19. tech gfi says:

Computer games are a leisure activity developing increasingly more in the present society. https://techgfi.com/ What’s more, on account of the embellishments, for example, Microsoft’s Xbox Adaptive Controller, physical handicap has stopped to be an obstacle for several players.

20. islandsanz says:

On the off chance that you are not approaching the ten games channel at your http://twitiq.com/tag/batmanstream-net/ habitation or home, at that point you can keep an eye out that game on the web. Alongside that on the off chance that you missed any live match implies you can return and check the matches also.

21. samrock999 says:

Learning graphic editing software is even pricier. Chalkboard is a popular and always interesting graphic style that is often used in food and drink industry, for apparel, even company branding. There are many kinds of a chalkboard art – vintage, modern, grunge, black/white, color chalk, retro-hipster, art deco, etc. Any chalkboard style is interesting and attracting if done right – but don’t get your chalk artwork from someone who will butcher it, use cheap fonts and make it look cheezy. There are many online portals, forums and galleries dedicated to this “art phenomenon” that came back some 10 years ago and is here to stay for a long haul. You can also check many pinterest tags, websites like chalkboardstyle.com, etc. It’s easy to find good chalkboard artwork online. There are even sellers on Fiverr who will create you amazing chalk artwork for a price of a beer or two. You don’t have to learn photoshop and other graphic programs just to design your own chalkboard menus and flyers. But if you’re into DIY, https://www.akccommodities.com/dried-fruits-suppliers

22. apnetv says:

The lawfulness of 123Movies, just as destinations like 123Movies, is guided by neighborhood laws, and every nation is diverse right now. In certain nations, spilling is totally legitimate and not directed at all. https://www.telegraphstar.com/apnetv/ Be that as it may, there are likewise nations, for example, the United States or Germany, where spilling can’t.