Facebook Linkedin Rss

SoMExNet

SoMExNet – Network enhancing the SoMEx app is a project proposing to implement an extensive process supporting an existent tool: the SoMEx app. The SoMEx app was developed bring a previous Erasmus+ project (2014-1-BE01-KA202-000875). This Android application provides the people taking part in mobility exchanges with all the necessary information (general info, travel, schedules, culture, language, contacts, evaluation, certification, etc.). The app helped the SoMEx partners (VET training centers and a national association) to increase the number of mobility exchanges in the building sector

date29 August, 2018 by REFORME

The specific objective of SoMExNet is to enlarge the number of institutions using the app and, by that means, the number of mobility exchanges in Europe. By sensitizing trainees to the mobility process, we aim to reach the global objective of increasing the mobility of young workers in the building sector on the European labor market.
The core partners will develop an extensive process and toolkit, to make the app available to any institution in the building sector interested in it. To achieve this, we will:

• transfer the Android app (new technical partner)
  • make the app available on IOS too
  • insure the largest dissemination possible for the app through a users’ network linked by a users’ adhesion charter
  • develop tools (collaborative platform, users’ kit, pedagogical kit and pedagogical process) that will accompany the app and help the associated partners to use it for their mobility projects in an autonomous way
  • further improve the quality of the app through « on-the-field tests », feedback and modification
Discuss this news : 9 Comments
  1. Lacky says:

Do you find yourself wandering the dance floor, unsure of where to step and what body part to shake? Have The Jitterbug, The Macarena and The Sprinkler lost their novelty? Lucky for you, scientists have now discovered the specific dance moves women find the sexiest. Click here

2. David Meier says:

I most definitely enjoyed assessing your blog site. It was very well authored along with additionally remarkably understandable. Unlike included blog websites I have actually truly had a look at which remain in truth not that fantastic. best dental dentistry

3. Wolfgang says:

It is a superb website release regularly. I am impressed that there are numerous realities concerning this difficulty that has actually been discovered as well as additionally, you have actually defeat your self this moment, most of doing nail the need for making along with the excellent website. boulevard mall marts

4. Leon Dresdner says:

I have just recently started a blog site web site, the info you make use of on this website has actually helped me significantly. Thanks for every single among your time & job. “If you would definitely understand the strength and also willpower, invite the business of trees. pressure washing experts

5. Andreas Frei says:

I believed I would most definitely leave my initial affirmation. I do not identify what to state besides that I have in truth genuinely taken pleasure in the evaluation. Terrific blog web site. I will most definitely protect seeing this blog website very commonly. mortgage broker program

6. Swen Gottschalk says:

In the event that more individuals that compose articles truly fretted about composing awesome substance like you, more perusers would be occupied with their compositions. Much thanks to you for thinking about your substance. best plumbers

7. Jan Ebersbach says:

I presume I am going to merely add it up what I sent moreover because the case, I am entirely appreciating your diary web site. I too am a hopeful diary blogger but I am still new the whole factor. click here now

8. Nussbaum says:

I have really been surfing on the web more than 3 people assets today. however I never in the past revealed any kind of captivating post like your own one of a kind. It’s somewhat worth suitable for me. In my point of view. in the event that all web software engineers alongside in like manner blog site. visit the site