Facebook Linkedin Rss

ConstructyVET Project : Mission accomplished !

The ConstructyVET Project successfully ended on the 30th of August. The partners worked together on this Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership 3 years’ project dealing with the development of middle management skills on building sites. Discover the full final report of this thrilling projet !

date31 October, 2018 by REFORME

At the origin of the project, several surveys conducted by observation structures of construction trades in France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Poland, Portugal and the United Kingdom showed a mismatch between the expectations of the companies and the nature of trainings for middle management on sites. In addition, analyzes demonstrated difficulties in recruiting team leaders and sites managers, not because of the shortage of manpower in general, but often for lack of training sufficiently adapted to the evolution of these functions.

This is why the partners reviewed, updated and experimented the training courses concerned, so that they match more to the evolution of standards, organizations and operating procedures on site, in accordance with the wishes of the economic world and in relation with the profile of the candidates available to be site manager or team leader.

9 organizations took part in the project:

• 8 training centers for construction trades (4 national networks : CCCA-BTP (FR) – coordinator, FLC (ES), Formedil (IT), Cenfic (PT) and 3 regional networks : IFPAME (BE), BZB (DE) and FLC Asturias (ES) and a local center : Warrington Collegiate (UK)),
  • A research organization specialized in training engineering and validation of learning outcomes (IBE (PL))

The partners realized the following productions:

• Identification of the transversal skills of the team leaders and site managers desired by the companies and their matching with the training available,
  • Formulation of the training contents for team leaders and site managers grouped in 9 thematic blocks and 43 training units (with the evaluation criteria) that can be grouped into larger blocks of training,
  • Accuracy of training methods and tools adapted to the objectives and contents of the targeted trainings, aiming the individualization of the training and support process of the learners,
  • Design and life-size experimentation of a transnational model for the validation, recognition and transparency of the learning outcomes from the training courses designed and implemented by each partner.

These main productions were accompanied by numerous ancillary productions: progress reports, national analyzes and methodology tools (annexes 15-27).

In addition, the partners organised:

• 8 results dissemination seminars (Infodays) specifically dedicated to the project that brought together training professionals, representatives of social partners, researchers, institutions and representatives of companies,
  • Communication actions during meetings and seminars not specific to the project but concerning its target audiences (board of directors of partners training organizations, professional days, trade fairs for vocational guidance, technical meetings concerning other partnerships for skills),
  • Publications, mainly digital, on their websites as well as on constructyvet.eu about the life of the project and the available productions.

Common productions can be adapted to the specific contexts and objectives of each partner, in terms of contents, teaching and evaluation methods. The intention was to propose a model allowing each organization to take a step back from its national references, to integrate the good practices and to select those which can be the most useful. Annex 1 contains a summary of the project phases and a list of productions. Annex 2 presents its progress over the time.

Key figures:

• Interviews in the companies: 112
  • Learning units designed : 43
  • Experimental sessions implemented : 59
  • Number of participants in the experimental sessions : 782
  • Number of Infodays: 13
  • Number of participants in the Infodays: 286
Download documents :
Discuss this news : 15 Comments
  1. Ralph Maier says:

The list below a time I analyze a blog site web site, I truly hope that it doesn’t disappoint me as long as this set. I recommend I understand it was my choice to assess, yet I really presumed you have something interesting to state. pi law professional

2. Dominik says:

The website in which you have in truth made up fast messages, is, in fact, divulged initially. In this evaluation, you will definitely most absolutely observe the selection of brief article principles indexed by the truly preliminary column. When the variable of an internet site of view is essentially especially like the internet site. addiction treatment specialist

3. Jürgen Hartmann says:

A to a fantastic level remarkable blog website circulation. We are delighted stressing your blog site blood circulation. the battle, usual usage You will certainly most certainly most absolutely position a significant task of techniques continuing to be with remaining do not have to your message. I was most certainly considering. lawyer specialist

4. Bottoms says:

That’s one one of the greatest blog posts, that I have seen in last few days. I like your writing techniques as well your information.
    Thank you a lot. tokfollower

5. Marco Schweizer says:

I delighted in perusing your charming site. I see you offer invaluable data. feel into this site by some coincidence yet I’m certainly happy I tapped on that connection. You addressed every one of the inquiries I’ve been biting the dust to respond in due order regarding some time now. misdemeanor lawyer

6. Florian Muench says:

I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! best antminer

7. Haider ali says:

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Hassberge

8. seo says:

Amongst the binds of the beginner blog site, scholars are whether to join with a sans set you back blog site webpage making a structure or to have a self-facilitated blog page internet page. In this message, new blog writers will most absolutely have the ability to regard that having a self-facilitated blog webpage site is a requirement to on the occasion that they want their internet website to be focused on. Besides, this message expands the fundamental projects to develop a site. glass window repair

9. seo says:

Superb to see your blog website once again. it has actually been a long time for me. All points considered this message I have in guarantee been watched out for as broadened. I need this study to complete my work at college. no matter it has a loved one point with your examination. Much called for. astonishing offer. commercial sign board

10. seo says:

in addition to those expressions in addition to equivalent experiences, can be seen in them which’s what I like you identify its not making me resemble I’m seeing a picture, truly, it took me definitely in to that small time. click here now

11. seo says:

I do not presume I have actually analyzed anything such as this prior to. So superb to find a person with some initial suggestions on this subject. a good one for beginning this up. This site is something that is needed online, a specific with a little imagination. A fantastic task for bringing something brand-new to the web! bestinvestmentopportunity.page.tl/

12. seo87 says:

This first-class with your message goes beyond which I can think you’re a master for this problem. Exceptional in addition to you are concur enable me to take you are the existing company to keep changed by making use of appearing like the brief write-up. Many thanks a huge quantity, numerous along with you call for to happen the intriguing surface area the job. oral surgery service

13. Robert Faber says:

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing a blog that understands the value. I’m glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so I suppose I’m lucky to have found this! http://www.myersstevens.com/gmod-is-a-game-of-skill-creation-excitement-fun/

14. Maik Mayer says:

Your blog page site internet site, also, additional each else amount is so diverting consisted of handy It chooses me to fall upon resort rehashing. I will rapidly obtain your channel to keep on being informed about any type of sort of updates. You have in reality finished a shocking task in this quick tribute. go to website