Facebook Linkedin Rss

Fundación Laboral received the Erasmus+ Award by Spanish National Agency

The work done by the partnership to preserve Europe's cultural heritage with the Construction Inheritance projects is thus recognised in the category of Vocational Education and Training for its outstanding quality, in the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018.

date11 December, 2018 by REFORME

With a total budget of € 246,240, six institutions from the Reforme network  – Fundación Laboral de la Construcción (Spain),  Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes eV (Germany),  Ente per la Formazione e l’addestramento professionale nell’edilizia (Italy), Centre IFAPME Liège-Huy-Waremme (Belgium), Comité de Concertation et de Coordination de l’Apprentissage du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (France) and Centro de Formação Profissional da Indústria da Construção Civil e Obras Públicas do Sul (Portugal) – worked in this ERASMUS+ project from October 2015 to September 2017, to address the preservation of work processes, materials and traditional tools for building restoration, through compilation of key knowledge and the development of a common training programme and its e-learning product.

Construction Inheritance’ training programme covers the identification of damages and the different interventions for restoration or replacement in antique buildings in façades, foundations and structures, roofs, installations and finishes and ornamentations, as a complement to the existing official Vocational Education and Training (VET) in participating countries.

More info at: Construction Inheritance

Discuss this news : 29 Comments
  1. Kill says:

Sqworl was married a year and a half later, at the same inn where we got engaged.

2. Thorsten says:

These could be additionally permed, decreased, hairdo up, together with industrialized equally as you’ll utilize your all-natural elegance. Wigs therefore produced have an even more natural appear and also subsequently are smoother when contrasted to their specific made choices. experts water damage

3. Maximilian says:

I will certainly really feel pressing distinctive sector webpages swiftly. on top of that, your own data may be аstoundingly fantastic for me. much gratefυlness for you personally for a number of your solutions and wanting every final thought about one of your to the success tο the endeavor recovery that will be specialist. best roofing commercial

4. Max Eichel says:

The desirable internet site, where did u create the information on this posting? I have really had a look at a few of the write-ups on your internet site currently, and additionally likewise, I in fact like your design. Many thanks a million, furthermore, to please maintain the effective work. oral surgery treatment

5. Matthias Aachen says:

I wished to send you this very small statement to aid say many thanks over again over the pleasing techniques you have actually talked about on this internet site. This is actually exceptionally charitable of you to make extensively precisely what a variety of us could have cost an electronic book. go this site

6. Philipp Sanger says:

I know this is kinda off subject but I would certainly figure I would certainly ask. Would certainly you be fascinated in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website addresses a great deal of the very same subjects as your own and also I think we could considerably take advantage. drug treatment rehabilitation

7. Dennis Propst says:

What else may, also, I am getting that type of information written in among these excellent methods? I have a goal that I’m genuinely now operating on, and I’ve watched for such data. you’ll be giving commands, percentage compounds and also select the format design. auto dealer for sale

8. seo says:

the fight, common use You will most definitely most certainly place a substantial task of methods remaining with staying lacking to your message. I was most definitely considering. A commitment of love is entirely for such message in addition to additionally please shield it up. Terrific job. defense criminal lawyer

9. Maximilian says:

I was dealing with just precisely exactly how to treat skin irritability essentially. what’s considerably more, located your site by Google, absorbed the impressive undertaking, by and by, I’m to some extent defining. family divorce attorney

10. Michael Fiedler says:

I Really Like seeing a blog website that identifies the value. I rejoice to have discovered this message as its such an interesting one! I’m frequently searching for top-notch blog posts and likewise articles so I expect I’m lucky to have in fact found this! see this here

11. rj5476130 says:

I don’t suppose many of websites give this kind of information.

12. Whereami says:

Your approximiate place is show under, percentage your unique vicinity to look in that you are right now. Where am I You can also click on on the wherein am I now button to look your precise place, and display your present day location on the map. Additionally you can click on at the map or input an address to find out statistics approximately that deal with. Also gives the range, longitude, cope with, metropolis, nation, zipcode, of any deal with.

13. islandsanz says:

Southeast Asia has demonstrated an expanding experiencing Elephantitus and http://www.prodigitalweb.com/google-pixel-vs-apple-iphone-7-plus/ anything that can help in distinguishing this can be considered as god blessing. Through this gadget costly clinical tests will get simpler for buyers. This is simply the new time of check it without anyone else gadgets.

14. htspaceportal says:

MyCardStatement, a site is to check charge cards proclamation online with your login and username. Through Mycardstatement com you will be approached to enter your card number to start enrolment. https://trickslash.com/mycardstatement/ On the off chance that you get a Mastercard from your bank or a Mastercard association gave you the card, you can get to your cardstatement online on mycardstatement

15. twitiq says:

The moderate Fusion Drive comprehends everything contemplated system inefficiency, as the machine can’t find a useful pace enough quick to process it as sharp as it is set up to do. This is particularly delineated by taking a gander at the GPU history of the AMD Radeon Pro 575X when passing on record from the Fusion Drive versus the starting late referenced Thunderbolt 3 SSD.

16. Online age calculator says:

In certain societies, age is communicated by tallying a long time with or without including the present year. For instance, one individual is twenty years of age is equivalent to one individual is in the twenty-first year of his/her life. In one of the customary Chinese age frameworks, individuals are conceived at age 1 and the age grows up at the Traditional Chinese New Year rather than birthday.

17. extratorrent says:

Directly on the landing page, you can perceive what the most seeded deluges are, look for downpours by name, extratorrent or peruse recently included deluges. Zooqle is accessible in English and Russian, and we anticipate that more dialects should be included as time goes.

18. atozclassz says:

Aapko bata lair, Pichle saal 2019 me Pass Percentage 80.73 tha, Jo Bihar ke liye ek naya Record tha. Pichle saal lagbhag 13.2 Lakh Students Passed the. Isliye ham aapko yaha batana chahte hai ki Bihar Board tenth Result 2020 ko lekar Patience banaye rakhe bahut jald howdy BSEB ke dwara Result jari kar diya jayega.

19. atozclassz says:

Aapko bata lair, Pichle saal 2019 me Pass Percentage 80.73 tha, Jo Bihar ke liye ek naya lnmu part 1 result Record tha. Pichle saal lagbhag 13.2 Lakh Students Passed the. Isliye ham aapko yaha batana chahte hai ki Bihar Board tenth Result 2020 ko lekar Patience banaye rakhe bahut jald howdy BSEB ke dwara Result jari kar diya jayega.

20. Coronavirus Tips says:

Dried merchandise like dried beans, heartbeats and grains, for example, lentils, split peas, rice, couscous or quinoa are likewise nutritious, enduring alternatives that are delicious, moderate and filling. Coronavirus Tips Moved oats cooked with milk or water can fill in as a phenomenal breakfast alternative, and can be spiced up with yogurt, cleaved organic products or raisins.

21. Concrete Resurfacing Atlanta says:

I surmise this is a genuinely clear article. you are making this information empowering and delightful. You give perusers a lot to consider and that I respect that sort of creating. Concrete Resurfacing Atlanta

22. Accounting For Truckers says:

Good to hear this. Accounting For Truckers

23. Wittywingstrav says:

Make your enlistment and travel smooth and secure with the Venture fourth Travel Neck Pouch. Included amazing RFID Blocking material, this pocket keeps undesirable and dangerous computerized hoodlums and studies leveled out. It has three compartments https://wittywings.net/best-cold-weather-tents/ including two zipper pockets and a reasonable pocket for putting IDs and tickets. The pocket can safely store all your principal records, money and seeing confirmation in a made sure about way so you can travel clear.

24. Roof Repair Henderson NV says:

Incredible post yet I was contemplating whether you could make somewhat more with respect to this issue? I’d be grateful for the remote possibility that you could clarify fairly further. Worth it Roof Repair Henderson NV

25. Roofer Toldedo OH says:

Unprecedented article. I believe you will continue having numerous such incredible articles to bestow to us. I acknowledge numerous people will be shocked to scrutinize this article. thank you Roofer Toldedo OH

26. Roofer Pueblo CO says:

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about forming a genuinely proportional post all through the latest barely any weeks, I’ll apparently keep it straightforward and association with this fairly if that cool. Roofer Pueblo CO

27. Roof Repair Henderson NV says:

This blog site, simply Finding some blog sites, seems an, actually, the magnificent framework you’re utilizing. I’m by and by utilizing WordPress for a couple of my online journals yet looking to transform among them over to a framework like yours as a practice. Roof Repair Henderson NV

28. Roofer Toldedo OH says:

I wished to send you this exceptionally little statement to help say an abundance of thanks over again over the satisfying procedures you have really discussed on this web webpage. This is quite magnanimous of you to make widely unequivocally what an assortment of us could have cost an electronic book. Roofer Toldedo OH