Facebook Linkedin Rss

Fundación Laboral received the Erasmus+ Award by Spanish National Agency

The work done by the partnership to preserve Europe's cultural heritage with the Construction Inheritance projects is thus recognised in the category of Vocational Education and Training for its outstanding quality, in the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018.

date11 December, 2018 by REFORME

With a total budget of € 246,240, six institutions from the Reforme network  – Fundación Laboral de la Construcción (Spain),  Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes eV (Germany),  Ente per la Formazione e l’addestramento professionale nell’edilizia (Italy), Centre IFAPME Liège-Huy-Waremme (Belgium), Comité de Concertation et de Coordination de l’Apprentissage du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (France) and Centro de Formação Profissional da Indústria da Construção Civil e Obras Públicas do Sul (Portugal) – worked in this ERASMUS+ project from October 2015 to September 2017, to address the preservation of work processes, materials and traditional tools for building restoration, through compilation of key knowledge and the development of a common training programme and its e-learning product.

Construction Inheritance’ training programme covers the identification of damages and the different interventions for restoration or replacement in antique buildings in façades, foundations and structures, roofs, installations and finishes and ornamentations, as a complement to the existing official Vocational Education and Training (VET) in participating countries.

More info at: Construction Inheritance

Discuss this news : 8 Comments
  1. Kill says:

Sqworl was married a year and a half later, at the same inn where we got engaged.

2. Thorsten says:

These could be additionally permed, decreased, hairdo up, together with industrialized equally as you’ll utilize your all-natural elegance. Wigs therefore produced have an even more natural appear and also subsequently are smoother when contrasted to their specific made choices. experts water damage

3. Maximilian says:

I will certainly really feel pressing distinctive sector webpages swiftly. on top of that, your own data may be аstoundingly fantastic for me. much gratefυlness for you personally for a number of your solutions and wanting every final thought about one of your to the success tο the endeavor recovery that will be specialist. best roofing commercial

4. Max Eichel says:

The desirable internet site, where did u create the information on this posting? I have really had a look at a few of the write-ups on your internet site currently, and additionally likewise, I in fact like your design. Many thanks a million, furthermore, to please maintain the effective work. oral surgery treatment

5. Matthias Aachen says:

I wished to send you this very small statement to aid say many thanks over again over the pleasing techniques you have actually talked about on this internet site. This is actually exceptionally charitable of you to make extensively precisely what a variety of us could have cost an electronic book. go this site

6. Philipp Sanger says:

I know this is kinda off subject but I would certainly figure I would certainly ask. Would certainly you be fascinated in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My website addresses a great deal of the very same subjects as your own and also I think we could considerably take advantage. drug treatment rehabilitation

7. Dennis Propst says:

What else may, also, I am getting that type of information written in among these excellent methods? I have a goal that I’m genuinely now operating on, and I’ve watched for such data. you’ll be giving commands, percentage compounds and also select the format design. auto dealer for sale