- Vilnius Builder Training Centre / Lithuania (http://www.vsrc.lt/)
The aim of that project was to support the continuous training of EU VET institutions’ teachers and students, developing their intercultural competences. In order to reach that goal the main tasks of the project were:
- To adapt the effective and original training model for building intercultural competences of EU VET institutions’ teachers and students.
- To test the adapted version of training model in project partners’ countries VET institutions
- To consolidate the methodological material addressed to EU VET institutions’ teachers and students
- To open the living laboratories for the interactive training of intercultural competences in project partners’ countries VET institutions
- To create the project’s website
- To disseminate and valorize the outcomes of the project
The European priority for intercultural dialog and development of intercultural competences were answered through performance of tasks pointed above.
The partnership was composed by : University of Vilnius, faculty for pedagogy / Lithuania, Panevezys College / Lithuania, University of Aosta / Italy, ECAP Foundation / Switherland, SATAEDU / Finland, BZB Krefeld / Germany, Ida Virumaa Kutsehariduskeskus / Estonia